HOP(e) FOR THE SEA
- Our boats and motors follow the most stringent EU regulations on safety, security and environmental protection.
- Our fleet is equipped with a remote GPS tracking system. Real-time positioning 24/7.
- Your safety is our priority. On board you will find all the safety equipments required, and our crews are fully trained to use them.
- Every day we fight against marine pollution. We recycle 100% of our plastics, metal and paper, and constantly take part in sea clean-up activities.
- Our crews are trained to notice, recognize, report and intervene on potential threats to marine life.
- We reduce CO₂ emissions by keeping our hulls clean and carefully studying the routes we follow
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and our crews signed our ethical code of conduct.
- Every day we do our best to share and spread our values with all our guests and partners.
- We passionately inform and encourage our guests to be respectful of the fragile beauty of the region and the sea.